Pair of Lucite and Brass Pendants by German Architect Rudolf Schwarz
When buying or delivering an item within the EU, VAT usually applies and will be added.
Rudolf Schwarz, pendant lamps, plastic, brass, Germany, 1950s
German architect Rudolf Schwarz (1897-1961) focused his oeuvre on sacral buildings in the west of Germany and had great impact on the rebuilding of Cologne after WWII. He designed mostly churches and their interior. Most likely these lamps were designed for that purpose. Multiple transparent plastic leaves are adjusted around a light bulb. A brass element holds them together on top. The direct light partition reflects on the plastic and when turned off the lamps have a sculptural appearance.
please note price is per piece
VAT within the EU: When buying or delivering an item within the EU, VAT usually applies and will be added.